NOVICE MALE/FEMALE (Born 2011-2012)
- registration fee of $700
- the season will consist of approx 20 games and 40 shared practices
- evaluations will be on or after October 1 annually
Novice Female - Every effort will be made to have an all-female novice team, this is dependent on the number of registered female players who choose to play all girls. a decision will be made as early as possible in the season.
Novice teams will be playing half ice games for the first part of the season, the other half of the ice surface will not be used by other teams during these games, and practice ice will remain the same format as in previous years. In short, each ice time will have only 2 teams assigned to it, and ice costs are calculated with that in mind. More specific information on how the Novice program will run will be posted on our website as soon as it is available.
Online Registration/Payment Procedures
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE JULY 31, AFTER JULY 31st FEES WILL INCREASE $50.00 PER PLAYER.
- If you have not used HRC prior you will need to create an account
- You will be asked to choose a language, then taken to an account creation screen.
- Answer the series of questions and click submit
- Once the account is created, you will be taken to the main home page where you can see the shopping cart, this is where you will begin to register your players
- To register a participant (member) click on register a participant button, you will be taken to "Participant Selection" screen which is the first of six steps to complete.
- If you have more than one person to register, click on add to cart and you can add registration to the shopping cart.
- Once you have added all registrations to the shopping cart click the check out button to process the payment
- Payment options are as follows:
- Choose "Credit Card" to pay online with a Credit Card
- Choose "Other" to pay via cheque/cash/debit/credit
- e-transfer payment to firstname.lastname@example.org password: fees1920.
- Registrations in the shopping cart will remain there until checkout is complete, even if you log out and come back later.
- Participants are not registered until you go through the check out process successfully.
PROCEED TO ONLINE REGISTRATION
If you are applying for funding, please make your applications as soon as possible, it is our preference that this is in place at the time of registration
Kidsport Moose Jaw
Apply for Big Play funding here